Individualized Career Programs to Launch Yourself to the Next Level
What would it be like to be energized when you wake up to go to work, have a leadership strategy that matched your unique talents, be seen and recognized for the hard work that you do, fully step into being a respected leader?
Can you envision the shift from dreading Monday to you actively participating in meaningful work?
But you understand that your current approach isn’t as effective as it could be. You are talented, a high performer, a leader – and you are ready to step fully into a career that matters to you. A career that you feel valued for your contributions, while still earning income.[panel header=”You are ready to discover and step into your leadership path and maximize your potential.”][/panel]
Over the last two years, I have coached over 200 career clients. Not to mention the hundreds of leaders and employees I worked with as a leader in Human Resources. I have seen the road blocks and barriers to success. And I have helped my clients get around them and do the work they are meant to do.[panel header=”In that time, here are some of the outcomes I have helped my clients achieve:”][/panel]
- Coached a client through a career transition into his dream job with a salary increase.
- Increased a client’s visibility, presence and communication style to be seen as not only a subject matter expert, but also as an influencer and people leader.
- Turned a performance improvement plan (PIP) into a promotion within six months – she is now considered a high performing employee.
- Successfully transition a senior vice president into a new company/role following an unpopular exit of his successor.
- Negotiate salary and position requirements, earning her 15% more than the original offer.
- Worked with a client to figure out why she was always so unhappy at work, and how her new path is honoring her values – several years later, she’s still content with her job.
- Created professional development map and plan for succession for key talent to ensure the employee and the company were aligned.
WHO I COACH
- Leaders – Emerging and Established
- High Performers/Key Talent
- Experienced Professionals
- Leadership Teams
HOW I COACH
- Phone, email and video coaching
- MBTI® Assessments and innate personality success factors
- One-on-one and group coaching
- Workshops and facilitation’s
AREAS OF SPECIALTY
- Leadership development including new leader mentoring
- Improving communication
- Managing effectively
- Elevating presence and impact
- Navigating the waters of Human Resources
- Career transition/ change coaching
- You will complete this application – to make sure I can help you.
- As soon as it’s received, I’ll send you an email with our calendar link, so we can chat for 20 minutes to discuss your unique situation and discuss our partnership and next steps.
- Then, you will receive an invoice, payable through Paypal and a calendar link to pick the best date/time for you, to set-up your first call.
- Before our call, you will have homework to complete to help me better understand where you currently are and where you want to be. I spend a lot of time with this information to help customize your plan.
- We will then meet at the scheduled time – via phone or Skype (audio), to discuss your homework, values, and get coaching.
- (Optional) After our first call, you will take the MBTI assessment… and away we go!
- 14 hours coaching/6 Months – $3,000
- 8 hours coaching/3 Months – $1,800
- 4 hours coaching/1 Month – $950
- Have an urgent or quick question and can’t wait? Not a problem – set-up a call with me here, billed by the minute.
When you purchase any of the ongoing packages, you will get the following bonuses:
- Unlimited email access to me via email, in between our coaching sessions for when something urgent comes up, you have a big aha moment, or to ensure you are on track. The biggest moments in coaching happen while we are doing the work in between calls – and I’ll be there to support at every step along the way.
- If we have our calls via Skype call, you will receive an audio recording of the calls for you to refer back to at any time.
- Post-session action items and homework to keep you moving forward and hold you accountable.
- Access to my network – within HR and all of the hiring managers I know.
- My two career books and any and other resources, tools and recommendations that I have.
Have questions? Head over to LaunchYourJob.com for more career solutions to Launch Yourself to the next level.
What My Clients Say
I never thought of hiring a coach before, but I was completely stuck and felt as though I was out of options. Melissa helped me find my own path to success and changed my perspective in every aspect of my life. She firmly kicked my butt out of analysis paralysis into action – I would have never been able to accomplish what I have in a short amount of time, without her coaching and guidance. If you are miserable at work or simply unsure of what to do next, she is the perfect person to help you find your way again and open your eyes to options you have never dreamed of before. – Paul C.
I hired Melissa because I needed help revamping my résumé and cover letter, but I also had a ton of questions when it came to what to do with those documents! Applying for jobs can be overwhelming and the interview process totally daunting but she helped me through it! I applied for jobs and within days I was called back for two promising jobs and I feel I have the skills and the know-how to land a great job, better articulate my skills, negotiate for better pay & be ready for big transitions. Melissa was more than gracious in helping me prepare and I’m thrilled with the results! – Shannyn Allan at FrugalBeautiful.com
I had nothing short of an excellent experience working with Melissa. She helped realize my values in a way that seemed effortless for me, yet it was so accurate! Melissa helped me work through a big decision at a difficult and very busy time. I admire her ability to react to whatever topic I wanted to discuss during each session and quickly bring our conversation to a level of deep understanding and productivity. I had never worked with a coach before, but I would not hesitate to recommend Melissa to anyone! – Kaitlyn
Melissa is a great coach. She took the time to get to know me and listen to my story. She asked what I wanted to accomplish, and then led me through a series of exercises to learn more about myself and accomplish the goals that we had set out. She is an expert at resumes, cover letters, and how hiring managers think/act, because of her experience in HR.
She is very personable, lively, and funny, and will coax you when she doesn’t think you’re showing enough enthusiasm. She doesn’t magically get you your dream job (and doesn’t promise to); but she will definitely help you on your search to land it. Overall, I would highly recommend Melissa and her services. – Jenna Cohen
Melissa delivered prompt, professional, and constructive feedback to greatly improve the appeal of my resume resulting increased positive feedback from potential employers. This process helped prepare me for current trends and expectations of employers in today’s markets. Overall I couldn’t be happier with the collaboration and results I received. – Bre K.
Thank you so much for your enthusiasm and support. I also wanted to let you know that you have a new fan. I was talking to my 14yr old daughter about our call and told her the phrase we came up with when talking about focus areas. Her response was “Whoa!!! Who’s your career coach?!? Oprah?! I love her! Do you think she can help me when I start applying to colleges?!” – R. Diaz