Launch Yourself Business Coaching is for people who are ready to conceive, build and launch their idea into a profitable business – and want to avoid as many early entrepreneurial blunders as possible. LY Coaching is for coaches, consultants, and entrepreneurs who are from start-up phase to below the six-figure income mark.
I am going to help you create a plan to get your business off the ground and also help you implement everything into action. You will know exactly what to do next and won’t waste any more time in analysis paralysis, figuring out how to make things happen, whether you are still in the new business planning stage, ready to start generating income or scale your business to the next level.
- If you are frozen like a deer caught in headlight, you will know exactly what steps to take next and have a roadmap to keep moving you forward.
- If you are suffering from post-course overload and not sure how to put all of your new entrepreneur knowledge into action, you will learn how to apply these lessons one-by-one.
- If you are trying to scale your business, you will learn exactly which components to leverage to grow and increase your audience and income.
If you aren’t sure where your business is going, or it’s leaving you frustrated and disappointed, or you’re feeling overwhelmed and can’t figure out where to start, or feel frozen because you don’t know what to do next, Launch Yourself Coaching will help you.
Through LY Coaching, I have helped create over 75 small businesses with a focus on the foundation of longevity and sustainable success. You can be success story number 76.
After we work together, you will not only know exactly what to do today, but you will be doing it – and you will have the tools, information and best practices to implement and grow your business.
Take a Peek at Launch Yourself® Coaching
LY coaching is a one-on-one coaching program with me that includes:
- An idea to business evaluation: learn how to filter different business and product ideas, to choose the best path forward.
- A current “state of the union” for your business: from an objective perspective, understand what areas of your business are set-up for success, and other key areas to focus on (in the right order)
- A strategic roadmap to plan your implementation: you will have a roadmap for getting stuff done; finally implementing all of the great advice you’ve received along the way at the high-level, and know how to put it to good use.
- Best practices (pitfalls and successes): don’t waste time or energy where you don’t need to – I’ll help steer you away from some common traps and help short-cut success as well.
- Accountability and guidance: doing it on your own can not only be scary, but a time suck – I’ll be here to support and guide you along the way, keeping you honest and on track… and be a sounding board for “whacky” ideas.
- We’ll stop staying in the strategic and start being tactical: getting things launched and generating a profit: you’ll get the nitty-gritty details of how to actually get things done – whether it be web code, product creation, etc. – it’s the DIY version of putting things out there (that don’t suck).
Take a Look at Some of the Results I’ve Helped Clients Like You Achieve
Many of the people I’ve worked with have been in the early stages of their business – narrowing down their idea, changing markets, or scaling to the next level. Here are just a few examples:
My client Kathy is a shining success story – she exceeded her first-year customer and financial goals by 70%. She is a former corporate executive who was ready to step out on her own after being laid off – knowing that she wouldn’t be able to find a comparable job in her location at the beach. Wanting to leverage her skills and industry contacts, I helped her launched a consulting business from scratch. Her favorite part of the LY program was learning the best practices to shortcut her success and the pitfalls to avoid.
Eric came to me right after getting his coaching certification. He was so excited to start “being a coach,” but wasn’t sure how to launch his coaching practice. After working together for six months, he was able to put his training to use and have a profitable business. Not a six-figure business mind you, but within six months he was earning income above his break-even point.
Trina was at a plateau and wasn’t quite sure why her travel business wasn’t growing bigger. She was earning money, but wanted year two and three to be stellar. Her model was a bit different as she was part-franchise owner and part blogger, so she had some of the tactical implements in place. Together we focused on reaching and connecting with a new audience and understanding why they weren’t converting. Her travel business grew into a six-figure income during year two!
With LY Coaching, you will start implementing and launching – taking your business to the next level. We will move from analysis paralysis into action; the how to put your ideas into something tangible; the steps to bring your idea to life; and the tools to reach your market; and the ultimate solution: having the profitable business of your dreams.