Mac Prichard from Prichard Communications is featured in this episode, all about rebranding his business. Mac shares the process he and his team went through to take their business to the next level.
Mac shares their rebranding approach, having to let go of some of the activities that weren’t paying off as big as they could, and how their new brand and direction was successful in providing even more value to their clients.
Subscribe on iTunes Subscribe on Stitcher
TOPICS DISCUSSED INCLUDE:
- How his company figured out who they are and who they wanted to be
- Get clear on who they serve and rebranding process
- How to create a collaborative work environment
- The importance of having clear goals in the decision making process
- Making difficult decisions to free up the needed time to focus on the “right” things
- Why it matters: even better service to our customers and great response from new customers
- Because clarity around who we were and the value we offered and understand how you can solve your customer’s problem drives success
- Be able to grow and diversify client base post-rebranding
- The importance of reinvention throughout your career
- How a political campaign is like a start-up
- Being an entrepreneur is a marathon
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Mac’s Company, Prichard Communications, providing public relations and communication solutions for nonprofits and foundations in the health and human services sectors
- Mac’s List – a client of Prichard Communications that deliver the best (and the most comprehensive in my opinion) job leads and job search tools for the metro Portland, OR area
- The Prichard Communications Blog
WANT TO GET IN TOUCH WITH MAC?
- Company Website: PrichardCommunications.com
- Mac on Twitter @Mac_Prichard
- Mac on LinkedIn
- Mac on Google+
- And be sure to get a glimpse of Kaiser on Instagram
MORE ABOUT MAC PRICHARD
Mac started Prichard Communications in 2007, after a career as a public relations strategist and spokesperson for public and nonprofit agencies and elected officials. He and his seven-person team in Portland, Oregon, now serve health and human service foundations and nonprofits across the United States.
Mac writes about nonprofit communications on the Prichard blog and you can connect with him on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.
Mac lives in Portland’s Hawthorne district, inspiration for many of the characters and sketches on “Portlandia.” He is often spotted in Southeast Portland taking Instagram photos while walking his dog Kaiser, a Weimaraner.