Tim Grahl, for many years, was the man behind bestselling books and authors – helping them launch their book onto the list and create a platform and audience to help them engage with their fans online. As a long-time follower of Tim’s, I was excited to get his take on launching – and he shares with us two launches of his course, Instant Best Seller.
As you’ll hear, Tim shares specific and actionable information on what he did to take his course from disaster to a high-performing launch – and how you can too.
TOPICS DISCUSSED INCLUDE:
- The exact five steps Tim took to turn his launch around
- How to reach beyond your core group of excited fans and find new customers
- Thoughts on webinar launches for his audience
- How to write effective sales copy for emails
- Evaluating the pre-launch window and activities
- The power of bonuses
- When to except sales during your launch window
- How to get better – and who to ask
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Out:think – Tim’s website
- Evernote – an online resource for you to store ideas, thoughts, notes and so much more
- I Will Teach You to Be Rich – Ramit Sethi’s website and Zero to Launch course
- Noah Kagan over at AppSumo and OkDork – here’s the Email 1k program
- Joseph Michael at Learn Scrivener Fast
- Scrivener – online content-generation tool for writers (like a more powerful word processor), allowing you to write out of order and easily make updates and rearrange and more
WANT TO GET IN TOUCH WITH TIM?
- Website: Out:think
- Book: Your First 1000 Copies: The Step-by-Step Guide to Marketing Your Book
- Twitter: @TimGrahl
MORE ABOUT TIM GRAHL
Tim Grahl is the founder of Out:think, a firm that helps authors build their platform, connect with readers and sell more books. He is the author of Your First 1000 Copies: The Step-by-Step Guide to Marketing Your Book and works with many of the top authors in the world including Hugh Howey, Daniel Pink, Dan and Chip Heath, Barbara Corcoran and many more. He has launched multiple New York Times and Wall Street Journal best selling books.
Through his work with over 100 authors across all genres, Tim has learned and practiced the secrets behind successful marketing campaigns and teaches the strategies and techniques through his website Out Think Group.com.