Monica McCarthy from ShowandTellStories.com and MonicaMcCarthy.net is featured in this episode. Monica shares her experience of breaking up her main brand into smaller components to serve different purposes and audiences.
Monica talks about her current success factor – shifting to create more depth and meaning in her work, fears that she struggles with on this new adventure, and how to launch a movement – not just another product.
TOPICS DISCUSSED INCLUDE:
- For your business, do you keep everything under one roof or many homes? Why and how to choose the best approach for you; showcase or sell?
- Do what you’re “supposed” to do… even if the product/service isn’t a good fit for you
- What are you trying to do with your business
- Letting down your anchor – going for depth and meaning versus masses
- How does the fear show up and/or creep in?
- Being able to take care of self
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Coming soon – new community/movement site: CheshireParlour.com
- Monica’s web designer and brainstorm partner: FurtherBound
Want to get in touch with Monica?
- Twitter: @MissMMcCarthy
- Website with what she delivers: ShowandTellStories.com
- Personal website: MonicaMcCarthy.net
MORE ABOUT MONICA MCCARTHY
Monica McCarthy helps prolific organizations and artists share their messages with multimedia storytelling. Her boutique video production company, Show & Tell Stories, creates dynamic cinematic experiences as well as offering strategy and development consultations. Monica shares her own stories of misadventures and musings on philosophy, acting, and travel over at MonicaMcCarthy.net and loves to say hello on twitter @MissMMcCarthy.
ENJOY THE PODCAST?
- Click here to subscribe on Stitcher!
- Click here to subscribe on iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS