Ginger Winters from RambleRamble is featured in this episode. Ginger shares her corporate world marketing experience launching multiple apps – everything from how to determine how an app should be positioned to marketing with the big boys, and everything in between.
Ginger shares her story of her almost failed first app launch – well, failed until it had to go back to the drawing board after one year of hard work, to being able to successfully launch several apps at once. Pondering doing an app to increase your business visibility or revenue? Take a listen first…
TOPICS DISCUSSED INCLUDE:
- Determining the purpose of an app
- Push notifications
- The timeframe of creating an app
- Best lessons learned when creating an app
- Pricing structure
- Long tail or the immediate sale
- How do you market an app
- Minimum entry spending dollars to advertise BIG
- What are you providing to the end user?
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- iTunes Store
- Google Play Store
- Windows App Store
- Ginger’s website: RambleRamble
- Ginger on Twitter: @RambleGinger
Want to get in touch with Ginger?
MORE ABOUT GINGER WINTERS
Ginger is a book marketing pro by day and a blogger by night. She rambles about figuring out who she is as a woman, mom, wife, and career lady at RambleRamble, a place she calls a little introspective, a little quirky, and a lot of rambling. Oh, and she spends ENTIRELY too much time on Twitter @rambleginger.