Tanya Geisler is a leadership coach and leading expert on the Impostor Complex – having helped hundreds of people be more of who they are supposed to be and step into their starring role. Having successfully launched several different programs, products and coaching services, Tanya’s approach to launching is to focus not only on over-delivering, but also on listening to her audience’s needs.
In this episode, Tanya shares the launch of her free ebook which you can get here, 12 Lies of the Impostor Complex (and One Truth) – which was the culmination and philosophy of all of the work that she does. But the ebook is really just a primer to her biggest launch ahead – her program, Step Into Your Starring Role. This will be the fourth time she launches this program, but each iteration has a different focus, target audience, and core deliverable – with the same life-changing content.Subscribe on iTunes Subscribe on Stitcher
TOPICS DISCUSSED INCLUDE:
- Understanding what the Impostor Complex is
- Some of the myths we tell ourselves that are really the Impostor Complex speaking
- Step Into Your Starring Role – a comprehensive coaching program that helps you move past the Impostor Complex
- How to launch… and why we hold ourselves back
- Slipping it in the water launching – and why our results are a direct reflection of our approach
- Why being able to talk about yourself is essential as a coach or business owner
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Tedx Talk on Owning Our Authority and the Impostor Complex
- Step Into Your Starring Role Program
- Board of Your Life
WANT TO GET IN TOUCH WITH TANYA?
MORE ABOUT TANYA GEISLER
Tanya Geisler is Leadership Coach (CPCC, ACC) with a penchant for clarity and an abhorrence of the Impostor Complex. She’s coached hundreds of people who were ready to step into the starring roles of their lives. The 12 Lies of the Impostor Complex (and One Truth), The Joy Pages, created Board of Your Life and the transformational 12-week Step into Your Starring Role program, is a blogger for the wildly popular The Daily Love, has served as contributor and was featured in Canadian Living, and is an in-demand TEDx speaker who talks with great passion about the Impostor Complex, personal leadership, on all things joy, meaning and purpose (just try to stop her).
It is her indomitable belief that if everyone knew their own unique recipe for their personal brand of joy, they’d hold the key to shining in their life, in their work and in their life’s work. (It really does change everything.)